Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Study Abroad

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Study Abroad

    Anybody on here, yourself or any of ya friends, ever went through with Study Abroad? It's a foreign exchange program, for high schoolers and college kids. I'm just wanting some opinions on it before I finalize my decision. I'm down to Austraila and Ireland. Austraila is more of a choice for me because they offer Zoology.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wave10s's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2003
    Posts
    274
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Study Abroad

    I have a friend going to Australia next semester.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Study Abroad

    awesome.... i'm wanting to take off for Fall Semester next year.
    Do you know which University they are going too?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Study Abroad

    I studied a broad or 2 or 3 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Study Abroad

    what college are you taking zoology at? I had it this past semester and the first half was NOTHING what I expected it to be. It was a Biology 350 some class, and the first part all we discussed was protozoans, bacteria, and sponges, really boring stuff and alot of memorization of slides. Very hard too, our first lab exam the teacher just had 50 slides and we had to go around and list each one on a peice of paper.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Study Abroad

    Do it. I regret not doing it and envy my friends who took advantage of the opportunity.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Study Abroad

    Go for it while you are still in college. You may not get the opportunity again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •